Shipping & Returns
GENERAL SHIPPING POLICY:
We will make every effort to ship orders as soon as they are received. Most orders are shipped the same day we only use USPS and UPS. Any product that is out of stock will be shipped to you as it becomes available usually within 3 days. We offer shipping discounts on multiple item purchases.
Most items are shipped free of charge when shipped to the lower 48 states. Our shipping charges are based on standard UPS or USPS rates which are based on package weight, size, and distance shipped. To preview the shipping charges, enter the items you want to order into your shopping cart. When you're done, click on "save changes, go to check out." Enter your zip code, then click on "save changes, show new total." This will display all available shipping options and costs.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility and are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts. USA and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- All International Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If foreign customs seizes your shipment we will not be held responsible and no refund will be granted.
We also ship to A.P.O. addresses via US Priority Mail only.
Express shipping (Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day):
These orders are given top priority. Express orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 24 hours, excluding weekends. Barring exceptions, these orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 2:30 PM EST. If an express order is placed before 12 PM EST, it will usually ship out that same day.
The purchaser is responsible for any and all additional fees, duties, taxes, etc. associated with orders shipped outside of the continental USA.
ATTENTION: All International Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. Due to the long distance they must travel, makes them not in resalable condition when they arrive back in the U.S.A. All sales are final. If customs seize your shipment we will not be held responsible and no refund will be granted.
ITEMS THAT ARE OUT OF STOCK:
You will be contacted via email if you ordered an out of stock item. At this point you can either choose to substitute for another item in stock, remove it from your order, cancel your order or place your order temporarily on hold until your item is in stock again. Due to availability and vendor issues, we can only provide an estimate as to when an out of stock item will be in stock again.
If you choose to remove the out of stock item from your order, a refund will be issued that is consistent with the original method of payment.
1. We will accepted returns of any unopened merchandise.
2. The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because we incorrectly filled the order or the merchandise is defective.
3. A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
4. We must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail or call 1-888-469-7622.
5. All claims for credit, shortages and/or damages must be placed within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
6. Unless the merchandise is found to be damaged from shipping. All returned merchandise must be received by Pest Control Outlet in salable condition before credit is issued.
Return shipments to:
Pest Control Outlet
6127 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Please indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE:
1. Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
2. The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise. Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.