Gentrol IGR Insect Growth Regulator 16oz
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 10% off
Target Pests > Bed bugs, cockroaches, stored product pests and fruit & drain flies. Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-Hydroprene, whi…
Target Pests > Bed bugs, cockroaches, stored product pests and fruit & drain flies.
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-Hydroprene, which disrupts pests' normal growth pattern.
- Labeled for use as a spot and crack-and-crevice treatment in all areas of food handling establishments.
- May be applied as a general fogging agent or general surface spray.
- Long-term control — 120 days.
- Breaks the endless clean-out/reinfestation cycle.
How It Works
Gentrol® IGR Concentrate travels deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices, reaching the pests that other treatments miss. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage — preventing future infestations. Stored product pests encounter (S)-Hydroprene the same way they encounter insecticides — contacting a treated surface.
Mix 1 ounce to 1 gallon of water and this product can be used incojunction with most pesticides. Whether it's used for fogging agent or general surface spray, the long-term control of Gentrol IGR Concentrate is ideal for these sites:
- Warehouses, hotels, motels, dormitories
- Food Handling Establishments
- Nursing Homes
Aircraft, Ships, Trains, Trucks
WHAT YOU GET:
1 (one) 16oz. Bottle of Gentrol
Customers Also Viewed