BorActin Powdered Boric Acid Insecticide
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 10% off
Contains: 99.0% Orthoboric Acid Long -term treatment, remains effective as long as it remains dry and accessible to insects Proven control of crawli…
- Contains: 99.0% Orthoboric Acid
- Long -term treatment, remains effective as long as it remains dry and accessible to insects
- Proven control of crawling insects in commercial and residential locations
KILLS: Cockroaches, Palmetto bugs, Water bugs, Ants (excluding Carpenter Ants), Silverfish and Darkling Beetles. Also use for preventive treatment of Cockroaches and Drywood Termites. FOR USE IN: Homes, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Schools, Warehouses, Mobile Homes, Hotels, Offices, Apartments, Attics, Nursing Homes, Ships, Yachts, Buses, Kennels, Zoos, New Building Construction, Sewers and Hospitals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: COCKROACHES, PALMETTO BUGS, WATER BUGS, ANTS (excluding Carpenter Ants) AND SILVERFISH: No powder should be visible in living areas after application. Any powder visible after application must be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Apply only in areas inaccessible to children and pets. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Do not use in serving areas when food is exposed. Do not use in edible product areas. Apply approximately 1 pound for every 1,000 square feet of living space.
- Apply this product liberally in areas where cockroaches hide or nest.
- Under and behind appliances.
- In plumbing voids accessible through holes, around plumbing and drains.
- In void areas under kitchen and bathroom cabinets (Note: Many cabinets have a gap at the top of the kick plate which offers easy access. If not, drill a small hole at the top of the kick plate.
- In drawer wells of cabinets.
- In cracks around windows, doors, base plates, fixtures and cabinets.
- In utility rooms, under and behind hot water heaters, washers and dryers. Be sure to dust plumbing voids.
- In attics, around the perimeter and vent pipes, above kitchens and baths.
- Around the perimeter of dropped ceilings.
- Into pits of elevator shafts, dumb waiters and trash chutes.
- Under and behind pallets and boxes in storerooms.
Customers Also Viewed