Termite and Ant Control at the push of a button
Premise Foam is a ready to use formulation of imidicloprid intended to kill subterranean termites including formosan termites. It can be used for spot treatments for the control of existing infestations of termites and also carpenter ants and wood destroying beetles.
Premise Foam in a can is the latest innovation from Bayer Environmental Science. It's a simple, exciting, unique way to deliver foam that will change the way termites and ants are controlled.
Premise Foam is the only non repellent insecticide available in an instant, portable application. Each 18 ounce can delivers five gallons of foam at an expansion ratio of 30 to 1, without the need for additional products, mixes or equipment. Each can will treat about 1,000 square inches. Premise Foam gives pest management professionals the flexibility to attack their customers' termite or ant problems immediately.
Premise Foam is labeled to control subterranean and drywood termites, ants and other pests. It's ideal for use in termite galleries, wall voids and floor joists.
NO MEASURING, MIXING OR WAITING AROUND
- Only Premise Foam gives you perfect foam in seconds.
- With the ready to use 18 ounce Premise Foam can, you start killing termites instantly.
- No bulky equipment needed.
- No setup time or mixing concerns.
Premise Foam lets you attack termite problem on the spot.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
- Premise Foam is ideal for targeted applications
- Get precisely formulated dry foam every time, under any conditions.
- Premise Foam expands at a 30:1 ratio to thoroughly cover hard-to-reach areas such as inside termite galleries, wall voids, floor joists and more.
- The long-lasting residue delivers long-term termite control.
- Only Premise Foam provides termite-killing action this easy to use.
- Premise Foam is the only non-repellent termiticide available in an instant, portable foam.
- Treat one area, but kill more termites with the Domino Effect ®, which transfers the active ingredient, Imidacloprid, to unexposed termites through social interaction and cannibalism.
If necessary, drill a small hole to receive the injector tip, and then simply push the button. Premise Foam is dispensed at approximately 0.2 fluid ounces of liquid formulation or 50 cubic inches of foam per second.
To minimize runoff, continue to hold the injector tip firmly against the injection point for 5 seconds after releasing the trigger to allow product from the application hose to fully expand into the application area.
2 Accessory foaming tips included.