Petcor Pet Flea Spray
Petcor Flea Spray
Target Pest = fleas
- Contains natural pyrethrins to immediately kill adult fleas.
- Precor IGR, an Insect Growth Regulator that kills flea eggs for 63 days after application.
- An effective addition to a flea control Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategy.
- Approved for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
- Convenient - after you deliver it as part of your service, customers simply apply Petcor by spraying as needed.
How It Works
The mobility of dogs and cats makes it difficult to treat all potential areas of flea infestation. So, it's important to consider a flea control formulation that goes where they do - especially one that targets pre-adult fleas, the source of reinfestations. Petcor® Flea Spray contains Precor® IGR, an Insect Growth Regulator that targets flea eggs on the animal by sterilizing them.
- Coat of dogs, cats, puppies or kittens
1 (one) 16 ounce spray bottle of Petcor Flea Spray