Martins Permethrin 10%
Permethrin 10%: Eliminates Pests
Permethrin 10% is a livestock, pet, and premises spray that offers tremendous power to kill insects on contact while also acting as a powerful repellent for an extended period of time.
- To address a major insect infestation, mix 1 part concentrate with 19 parts of water. For normal, minor infestations, 1 part concentrate diluted in 100 parts of water is fine.
- Can be sprayed with many common devices.Works indoors and outdoors and can be sprayed on carpets and upholstered furniture to get rid of unwanted flea and tick infestations. Best flea elimination results are achieved when the product is used with an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator).
- Permethrin 10% can offer residual protection on premises for 28 days after it has initially been sprayed. A full container of the spray could very well last many years.The spray can work on home lawns and farm premises. No matter what type of insects find their way into a home or farm, this product works effectively well at getting rid of them.
- Can be sprayed on dogs, swine, poultry, and large animals. The amount will vary based on the animal. Please see label for complete directions. DO NOT SPRAY ON CAT
- The spray is effective as a clothing treatment for those wishing to keep insects off and away from them while working.
- The array of insects the spray can work with is massive, among the most expansive in the insecticide industry. Fleas, ticks, spiders, flies, lice, mites, winged insects, grubs, crickets, beetles, and more can be killed and repelled by the spray.
- Even Lyme Disease carrying deer ticks can be affected. The ability to kill off and repel various insects can further enhance the safety of the livestock, pets, and, yes, humans.
- This is a very cost-effective spray. A single pint can make 100 gallons of cattle spray and 25 gallons of dog dip. Mixing the solution is very easy as well as no extra, unnecessary steps are required.
Please Read Label for Complete Directions of Use to Ensure Safety and Effectiveness.
Contains: 10% Permethrin
EPA # 5388-72