Alpine Ant and Termite Foam 20oz
Alpine Ant and Termite Foam is a Reduced Risk Non-Repellent product capable of eliminating insect infestation while not presenting a risk to humans or the environment. The active ingredient found in Alpine Ant and Termite Foam is dinotefuran, a completely new pest nonrepellent that can effectively eliminate the presence of troubling insects. The product in not detectable to insects and can travel all throughout the colony killing off those insects that are out of sight. Ants, Powderpost Beetles, Asian Lady bugs, and Boxelder bugs are among the insects the foam can eliminate.
- 20 quarts of bug killing foam are condensed in a single 20oz can.
- Fast control of subterranean and drywood termite infestations.
- Highly effective on ants known for interior infestation (such as Argentine, ghost, pharaoh, and white footed ) as well as foraging carpenter ants.
- Dry foam solution (30:1) allows for quick delivery into voids and other immediate-need interior/outdoor areas.
- Easy-to-use hose-and-delivery tip.
- Treatment Technique: Void Application
- Active Ingredient: 0.025% Dinotefuran
- Insecticide Class: Nitro guanidine
- Registration: Registered in all states