CimeXa Insecticide dust is labeled for control of bedbugs, fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish, spiders and mites. It may also be used for the prevention and treatment of drywood termites. The broad label allows the product to be used to treat cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics and many other areas. The engineered silica-based dust has exceptional absorption of water(in liquid form) and oil, destroying the insect's waxy cuticle, causing rapid dehydration and death. The standard usage rate is 2oz per 100 square feet.
- For control of bed bugs, fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish, spiders, mites and drywood termites
- Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs including pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- The preferred treatment for brown recluse, yellow sac, hobo and other persistent spiders indoors
- Labeled for treating cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics and many other areas
- Odorless, non-staining desiccant structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions, preventing clumping and maintaining its active ability once applied
- Easy to apply - can be used as a dust or mixed with water and sprayed
- Low toxicity, engineered silica base exhibits exceptional absorption of water (in liquid form) and oil, which destroys the waxy cuticle of insects, resulting in rapid dehydration and death
- Much better consistency and over three times faster compared to diatomaceous earth
- Remains viable for up to 10 years when undisturbed
- Should not be used in damp areas
What you get....
One - 4 ounce bottle of CimeXa Dust